Saturday, September 27, 2014

Pics from Ryan's Phone

I was looking on Ryan's phone for a picture he took for me and realized he actually takes picture of our sweet babies! I think he may let them take a few as well! Ryan always said he would post on the blog...this counts, right?



 I am just guessing but I think this is at Aunt Mal's & Uncle Dylan's work. Ryan took the kids to have lunch with them and then visit their office. I was at home packing up our house to move.

 I think this was a before church picture.

Dad was left in charge while I was in St. Louis helping my mom take my brother to the airport. It was a nice 24 hour get away!

 This was probably when I was in St. Louis as well because I have not put the kids in snow hats yet! Lol!


I caught you Ryan! I believe this is in Miller's garage?!
Ryan took a pic of me at our over-due date night. I had just chopped my hair off that night. Guess it is always good to have a picture of myself on here for the kids to look back at. Turning the big 30 in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment