Sunday, September 7, 2014

My Little Helpers

Nolan has always been a great helper and hard worker! I try and have chats with him about his sister wanting to do everything he does so he should be a good example and finally, it has paid off! Nora wants to help too! Nora will not go as long as Nolan will (we have to tell him to stop working and go have some fun or take a break) with helping around the house but at least she is picking up good habits!

 Nolan is really into washing dishes and Nora is really into saying "Me too, like Nollie"

Nolan helping my Grandpa (his GranPo) clean the garage. We stopped by for a lunch visit and he immediately wanted to help!


 Nora helped my Grandma (her Nermo) water the flowers.


 Nolan and Dad installing his new fan and light fixture (every light fixture in the house has now been updated!)


This has to be my favorite! I was washing windows and he was suppose to be getting dressed and wanted to take over! So serious! (I always wondered what the neighbors think of us? lol)



Believe it or not, we do lay around and take a load off! This was one of the many rainy days we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment