Sunday, September 7, 2014

Nolan's First Day of Preschool :) :(


Nolan started his first day of preschool at Blessed Sacrament on August 21st. He goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11am and is in the 3 year old class.

When Ryan and I dropped Nolan off on his first day, I think he thought we were going to stay. He started to tear up and I told him that I would be back soon and then he asked if he could wave to us from the window. Thank goodness because one of the aids was getting ready to hold him while I made my exist. You could only see him from his eyes on up (which made him extra cute and sad to leave) but he waved for awhile and then walked away! Easier than I thought! 

Nora and I went with the Cicci's to have a coffee, snack and some support after dropping the boys off on their first day of school. While it was hard let Nolan go somewhere else without me, I'm so glad that he is learning and growing. 

It is weird to just have one child at home in the morning as well as one child to run errands with! I'm getting a lot of things checked off my list. Ryan takes Nolan to school in the morning and Nora and I pick him up. I love that Nolan and his Dad get this time in the morning to talk. They truly are buddies:)



No comments:

Post a Comment