Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Queen Chaperone

The other day my brother Cory asked for the web address to my blog and told me a few days later that my blog was just about my kids! I said that I already knew that and explained how I was tracking memories...blah blah blah...so I decided to write about a memory that I made with my cousin Anna who just won Miss Sangamon County Fair Queen 2014-2015. She asked if I could chaperone her to a county fair (the Queen must have someone with her at all times when wearing the crown and can not drive herself while attending events) and it worked out with Ryan and the kids for me to go, so we were off to the Jersey County Fair! It was a beautiful evening, maybe even a little cool as we were sitting outside watching both the Miss and Little Miss pageants. It was so nice to get to spend time with Anna and to experience what a great queen she is!



 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment