Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Hill Family Wedding!

My cousin Kayla got married over the weekend and we had a great time helping the happy couple celebrate! Ryan and I love a good wedding! We usually go as a couple but this was a family wedding so we brought the kids. Let me just tell you the night goes a little differently! Some of my family stayed the night so we decided at the last minute to get a hotel room and the kids could crash whenever they felt like it. It sounded like a good plan that morning but that night we (Ryan) were ready to pack up the car at 10:00pm and take them home! They finally feel asleep and I got to go back down to the wedding to have some fun and helped out with the clean up crew.

 
Here are a few pictures from the day...



Kayla and I before the wedding.
 
 
 
My sister Sara & I.
 
 
 
The kids at the church. They were napping during the ceremony and came after to take family pictures. So sweet!
 
 
 
My cousin Jared and Nora. He is practicing being an uncle with my child! Haha! (He will be a uncle in August!)
 
 
Daddy and Nora on the dance floor. We had a few "practice" dance parties at home so the kids were ready for the dancing part of the wedding.
 
 
Mommy and Nolan
 
 
Both kids actually told us that they wanted to go ni-night...and it wasn't late either! Too bad they didn't go right into the room and fall asleep...that would have been too easy!

 
Watching two toddlers on the dance floor was exhausting for Ryan and I (as well as our helpers) but they were even more exhausted. We all had a lot of fun! We have another wedding this weekend and the kids are coming as well...think we are nuts? Stay tuned... 


No comments:

Post a Comment