Saturday, August 2, 2014

Nora's In A Big Girl Bed!

Last night was the second night Nora slept in her big girl bed! She was so excited, I was not:( Do I really not have a baby in a crib anymore? I remember when both kids were in a crib and bedtime consisted of reading, rocking and putting them in their crib and shutting the door. Now I have two sets of little feet in the hall, trying to think of a reason why they should be able to come out of their rooms!

The other morning, Nora fell out of her crib for the second time in a week (I already had pillows around her crib and all furniture was moved away from it because I knew this was coming) and we immediately got rid of the crib and big girl bed it is! There's just one problem. I can't seem to make up my mind (shocker) on which bed she should have? We may or may not move within the next few months and I have two beds in "storage" but one needs a few additional items we have to buy or do I just get a twin bed? Until then, because this was something that happened over night, this is her bed for now...


Nolan was just as excited as she was and wanted to sleep with her!
 
 
Surprisingly, it did not take as long putting her to bed as I thought it would. This girl loves to sleep and after escaping a few times, she was tired and gave up!
 
 
Before I went to bed I checked to make sure she fell asleep in her bed and found her laying like this...so sweet! The next morning, Ryan and I found her in the middle of the room curled up in a ball. I guess it's good she has a small bed to get out of in the middle of the night!
 
Next up, potting training! I really do not want to do two "new" things at once but Nora makes me change her every time she goes potty and sometimes brings me "stuff" that's in her diaper (ewww!) so I think and hope she is ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment