Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Just a fun Friday at the Fair

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous this past week, who would have thought it would be 78 degrees in July! When Friday rolled around, I wanted to do something fun with the kids (Fridays can make you feel like pushing the cleaning and errands aside) that was outside before it got really hot again. Just as Ryan and I were discussing if the Vose's Corn Dog stand at the State Fair was open or not yet, my sister sent me a text that read "When does Voses open?" I swear we have esp or whatever it's called, we do this all the time! The plan were set. Aunt Sara came over and we headed to the fairgrounds to play at the park (great park and there was no one else there) before we got a Vose's Corn Dog and Lemonade Shakeup! Mmmmm! The kids were really intrigued by the fair and wanted to know what things were so took a mini tour before heading to my grandparent's house for a visit before we headed home to take naps. I can't wait to take them to the fair in a couple weeks! Nolan keeps asking to go down the big yellow slide. What a great day!



 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment