Sunday, August 30, 2015

Mommy/Nolan Date

We try to do things with the kids one-on-one so I thought shopping for school supplies and lunch would be the perfect date! Plus, they are angels when by themselves! So enjoyable:)

Nolan is ALWAYS running errands with his dad and helping him so it was nice to have him all to myself! My mom took Nora to run errands and eat lunch so they had fun too!

We went to Target and he helped me find all the supplies we needed. He is so excited to start pre-k. This summer he actually asked when he gets to go back to school!

Nolan loves the broccoli cheese soup at Panera so that's where we decided to have lunch...and great conversation:) I love listening to his thought and ideas. Sometimes he can be the most detailed little boy! The things he says always amazes me.

What a fun morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment