Sunday, August 9, 2015

First Sonogram for Baby #3! June 12, 2015

We had to anxiously wait until I was 10 weeks to go to our first appointment! Finding out that we were pregnant at 5 weeks, this 5 week wait seemed like forever!!!

My morning sickness (I call it all day and night sickness) started right at 5 1/2 weeks:( It didn't matter what time it was, I got sick when I woke up, during the day and even when I got up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night! This pregnancy was the worst in terms of getting sick, being tired and not having any energy. It might of had something to do with the two little ones running around? Whatever the reason, we slowed life down A LOT and it was kinda nice.

Cravings: spicy chicken sandwich and breakfast sandwiches from Hardee's, crab ragoon, mini sugar donut holes (which was sometimes all I could keep down, weird) and shepherd's pie from D'Arcy's.



Baby #3 is measuring 3 days earlier (bigger) than the due date but they are still sticking with January 8th. Nolan and Nora both measured later (smaller) than the due date. 

Baby #3 heart beats per minute are 185.







No comments:

Post a Comment