Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My "Sprinkle" Shower

My GNO (Girls Night Out) group is the best! This is a great group of girls I'm so glad to be a part of. We go to dinner the first Thursday of the month and always have a blast! 
The first Thursday in November,  they threw me a surprise Baby Sprinkle! We got pedicures and manicures before heading to dinner at Bella Milano. Talk about totally spoiling a mom-to-be, get pampered and then eat an awesome meal! I couldn't get over all of the trouble they went to for me and the thought that was put into it! Thanks again girls, it was a very nice shower and a fun way to celebrate baby number 3!

All the girls:)

Bump pic at 31 weeks

I loved all the sprinkles they used, they're my favorite kind! 

This cake tasted just as good as it looked!  So yummy!

Diaper cake

What a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment