Tuesday, December 29, 2015

A Busy November

Coming back from a trip to the park in November. Warm weather almost all of November! We tried to be outside as much as we could.

School pic. I love his smile!

My friend Jen and I did a few craft shows

It was hunting season around here!

We started getting ready for Christmas...

My grandma and I getting ready for the holiday open house at our home

Thanksgiving 

Switching out beds

Just hanging out

We converted Nolan's crib into a full bed. He loves it! So comfy:)

Lots of leaves to rake!

Nolan and I having an ice cream date while Nora's at dance

This kid is always working...even dresses like his dad! When I work in my craft room, both Nora and Nolan have their own "office" in my room as well!

She loves getting ready first thing in the morning while Nolan would never change out of his jammies if I left it up to him!

See what I mean! Still in jammies...which is great when we stay home all day. We did this as much as we could because Ryan and I wanted to get things marked off our to do list before Christmas and the baby arriving. Cleaning out all of the storage rooms and basement was top on the list...and moving all the baby stuff upstairs.

We worked hard around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment