Saturday, November 21, 2015

End of summer/Working on my Etsy shop

The first part of the summer was spent hanging out and laying low due to my morning sickness.  The second half was spent working on my etsy shop that I opened in September. 

The kids have their own space in my craft room. They always had projects of their own going on!

Relaxing like BoBo he said.

Cherry Berry stop became a favorite. 

Lane's Baptism. Nolan and BoBo look alike.

Nora at first wasn't sure about modeling for my etsy shop but started to like it a lot when I paid her in candy:)




Ryan was helping Nolan build a motorcycle while Nora was working on her own project. I had to move my stuff to the dining room to fill a big order! 





Love the many faces of this girl!
 She actually knows what angles I need shots of and is really quick now!

No comments:

Post a Comment